Tuesday 3 March 2015

Cornered

Posting something rather office appropriate since my March Break simply doesn't exist this year because I am spending it working at an internship for Pfizer. I mean, I'm actually far busier than school days. I'm surrounded by dynamic businessmen in a professional environment, sitting at my own office, with my own laptop, security card and tea doing marketing analysis literally from 8-5. Not to mention two hours of commuting to get there and two more to get back. That aside, it's a wonderful experience, where I get to apply what I have learned in the classrooms my entire life for the first time. 

I've been wearing this coat everywhere. For this outfit, its purpose is to structure the looseness of the unbuttoned white shirt put together with a leather skirt with pleats on the edge. The trendier way to wear it right now is with a colourful turtleneck popping out and/or with flares. But again, probably not at the office where I'm currently working.  






Pictures: Dahye :)
Coat: vintage
Shirt and skirt: Zara
Shoes: Alberta Ferretti

Enjoy!
Katia

4 comments:

Katia Houle

vibrancyblog.blogspot.com